We will be hosting a vaccination clinic on Monday, November 15th from 4-7pm in the Dover High School Library.
The provider will have doses of pediatric Pfizer for children ages 5-11. The provider will also have all other doses ages 12+ as well as boosters.
To schedule an appointment visit https://drnealsmoller.com/vax/
Walk-ins are welcome.
NYS requires proof of age, residency, AND consent from a parent or legal guardian for anyone under the age of 18:
If an individual is eligible due to their age, they must produce proof of age and proof of residence in New York.
To prove New York residence, an individual must show:
- One of the following: State or government-issued ID; Statement from landlord; Current rent receipt or lease; Mortgage records; or
- Two of the following: Statement from another person; Current mail; School records.
For age, such proof may include:
- Driver’s license or non-driver ID;
- Birth certificate issued by a state or local government;
- Current U.S passport or valid foreign passport;
- Permanent resident card;
- Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship;
- Life insurance policy with birthdate; or
- Marriage certificate with birthdate.